Jackpot is a card game full of fun that can be played with four, six, or even eight players. Jackpot is played with a partner who secretly tells your partner that you have four of a kind without letting the other teams know. Jackpot is a game that is sometimes known with other names such as Kemp, Kent, or Cash.
Some ways to show How to play jackpot :-
- Divide into pairs of two. It is played with partners on teams of two. It can be played with multiple teams, but the difficulty dramatically increases when you have more than 8 players attempting to play.
- Decide on signals. Before you start the game, discuss a set of secret signals to use with your partner. The signals should be discreet so they are not deciphered by opposing teams.
- Pick a strategy with your partner. In Jackpot, there are various ways to score points. You can score by collecting four of a kind, or you can score by knowing about your opponents have four of a kind.
- Sit around a round table. Partners should be seated across to each other. If more than four people playing the game make sure that partners are not sitting next to each other.
- Deal four cards to each player. Players should sit around a table where each person has reached to the centre of the table.
- Place four cards face in the centre of the table. If you are playing with six/eight players, place six/eight cards in the centre respectively. The cards in the centre of the table are available to choose for everyone.
- Begin the game. The dealer or a designated starter will say “3, 2, 1, Go!” Each player selects a card from the discard pile to add to his hand.
- Try to collect four of a kind. The motto of the game is to collect four of the same cards in your hands. Opt cards that match what you already have in your hand and discard those that you don’t need.
- Call out “Jackpot” when your partner has collected all four cards of a kind. Watch your partner for the secret signals you decided at the beginning of the game.
- Score points off the opponent’s four of a kind. Watch your opponents see if you can discover their secret signals.
- Win the game by scoring four points. Once a team has collected the four points, they win the game. Longer games can also be played by setting a higher point limit.
- Play free for all games. Instead of taking individual turns to take a card, players can all pick up and discard cards at the same time. This makes it harder to tell when someone has gotten four of a kind in their hand.
These are simple points, and once you start playing- things will only get easier. Follow each step one by one and you will find the game interesting and very engaging.
However, be cautious about the money you spend.
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.